Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Does A Blue Shirt Match With A Black Tie

Stöckchen im Februar 2011

I got the baton in woman Hyggelig recorded and just participated in your monthly sticks "February" ...


F like spring flowers, I have asked myself on the windowsill so that it is a bit homely in our unfinished house ...
E such as initiative, which is desirable for me at the moment leaves a lot * sigh * - I just do not feel like to touch even a box at all: o (
B as bookshelves everywhere in the house must still on the wall ...
R such as rest, we rarely haben, weil immer noch so viel zu erledigen ist.
U wie Urlaubsreif!!! Oh ja, ich fühl mich so, aber Urlaub ist wohl für dieses Jahr nicht mehr drin *seufz* - das waren halt noch ein paar ungeplante Sachen im Haus zu tun, die das verhindert haben :o(((
A wie Anke. Ja ich, denn ich hab in diesem Monat auch noch Geburtstag!
R wie Cleaning stress. I have that is in our house. Since you can work cut out because the site is still dirt is carried through the house ... But it is resistant (incidentally, an R) and learn about boxes, dirt and unfinished things to overlook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment