Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gabrielle Union Is Not Even Darkskin

Tired of January-end ...

*Gähn*. Ich glaube, das ist fast immer so, Ende Jänner. Die Energie und Euphorie des Jahresanfangs ("Jetzt wird alles anders!") weichen einer kleinen Winterdepression, die sich aufs Gemüt legt wie eine Bleischürze, unter der ich gerade mal die notwendigsten Bewegungen can run, but not anymore. I'm cold, I'm tired and hungry. But to remedy this situation, I would have to move me and that's all somehow too much effort. These are the moments where I wish myself back in childhood days. If I've felt like this at school 'and not really wanted to have I announced, to be ill and need to go home. And unlike other people who, under similar pretexts, then abducted to be trained outside activities (certainly not at home), I could not wait to get home, where I warmly cared for by my mom to lunch and kind words, all remaining day could spend with comfortable doing nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment