Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pathophysiology Of Endometrial Carcinoma

Please only read if you like Bridget Jones!


In reality, yes, what constitutes the good Bridget Jones (except the title-giving "Diary" - I find really little tempting) nothing other than my scribblings from last Monday. Besides, I've failed completely: Of all the resolutions I've only put up yesterday: drink water! What power! ;-) Is not that a shame? Well, today I was running nearly an hour walk. So do not run, not walking, not walking, but sometimes Sun then another. After all, I feel fresh and aired. I'm urmüde and hungry and have just such a cat visit. I had enough work, but I think I treat myself now and Kaffeetscherl Tschicki. (Do not make too thick!) Yawn * *

(That's because the left the way I, for who do not know. The photo Wolfgang Bohush has for the house of music made with our performance last Thursday.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment