Thursday, March 3, 2011

Clear Mucus Discharge When I Wipe

Hier wohnt der Frühling

Because Mr. Winter neee's not quite like disappearing and has predicted the weather getting colder temperatures. I've just got a little spring into your home ...

I'm kind of sick of this gray in gray and the birdies out there seem to feel this way, for a few days ago when I (again) I left in the dark the office, it was outside but spring weather, the guy chirped merrily about the bet. As I said, it was already dark (so it is estimated 19h) ...

As one can see in the pictures, I love white flowers ... Right now I just think the hyacinths adorable in whatever form, o)
I am always very excited when I get the Muscari (grape hyacinth) in white. But if not, it may be also like the blue; oD










instance, Mr. Winter, you can do out there what you want, but in here woman spring already dancing through the house! : O))

0 comments:

Post a Comment