Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Template For Ending A Contract

40 Tage

... no, actually it's yes 46 days, but Sundays are almost free, and thus are not counted! : O)

Ya, it is again come - I renounce to the Easter candy! And this time, not only so that it hurts, no, this time I do it also because of the foul ballast drop o) eat
I must go down to my current sites do not move too much unhealthy stuff---fighting weight! Yes!

I deprive me not only the sugar in the form of Schnubbelzeuch - no, I will Just back into my clothes fit * grin *

So is nothing in my bed every evening companions ... Chocolate chips and now have to stop time to stay outside! SO!

DU
and DU

you are very angry doll and real no-goes at the moment! So you crumbled in the supermarkets (or wherever you came from) and remains my interactions o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment