Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Magasin Granni Giants Titis

Danke Österreich für das Mega-Event!

The EM 2008 is now over. Sorry! I, as a few football fans had a lot of fun over the 3 weeks and spent several hours in the fan zones in Vienna. Organizationally, I have to admit, even at the storm with the Germany-Turkey game everything went without a hitch. I was impressed by the atmosphere and the many people who deliberately traveled to Vienna to celebrate peacefully together. A little disappointed I was, however, without trying to generalize it to some unknown to me, Austrians, who barely contain her glee could, as soon as the Germans worsened. No matter agree, the main thing against Germany! Too bad, because only the athletic performance should be at the forefront and not the sympathy or the past. The purpose of such a spectacle it is to unite nations and not to provoke each other. A high-so on the German-Austrian friendship!

0 comments:

Post a Comment